2020 NITSL WORKSHOP VENDOR PARTICIPATION AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Nuclear Information Technology Strategic Leadership (NITSL) is a not for profit corporation that was formed to coordinate a consistent direction in industry wide initiatives and serve as an interface for communications with regulators and industry groups.
NITSL is a topical area within the Institute of Nuclear Power Operations (INPO) and receives their primary governance and oversight through INPO and the Nuclear Strategic Issues Advisory Committee (NSIAC).
The focus areas of the NITSL planned direction support the following four core process initiatives distinct to nuclear power generation:
• Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
• Cyber Security for Nuclear Power Reactors
• Digital Control Systems
• Infrastructure and Applications
The NITSL Executive Committee (EC) supports a Standing Committee for each of these core initiatives. Each Standing Committee has a Chairperson and an EC Sponsor. The Standing Committees are expected to stay abreast of emergent regulations and best practices with the goal of providing useful products and a forum for industry wide feedback for the NITSL membership.
The NITSL committees and members recognize the value that vendors provide concerning products, services and views of interest to our organization. It is for this reason that we are interested in your participation. The format of our vendor night allows us to offer to our members an evening of informal displays and discussions with selected vendors.
NITSL vendors are invited to participate in an opportunity to present and/or demonstrate your products, services, or views during Vendor Night, which is on Wednesday evening from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Set up for the 2020 Conference can begin at 8:00 AM on 7/15/20
Vendor company’s may partner with other vendors in a booth however each attending vendor company is required to pay a booth fee. Our distinction of separate vendor company’s is by their registered email address during the NITSL conference registration. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
The cost to exhibit is $1,595.00 and includes the following:
• Vendor night booth space (10’ x 10’)
• One vendor in your booth with access to the four day workshop – all others in your booth must pay the $595.00 workshop fee and will have access to the four day workshop, A 6 ft. table, chairs and electric service (120V).
• Your company logo, link and 70 word company description on the “LINKS” page of the NITSL website www.nitsl.org for one year. The Links page is maintained in the Members Only section of the website.
• Enjoy food and beverages at the Welcome Reception, Breakfast, Breaks and Lunch during the workshop
NOTE: If we run out of booth space or if a Vendor chooses not to exhibit, Vendors are welcome to
attend. The cost is $1,595.00 and includes one vendor on Vendor Night with access to the four
day workshop. Your company logo, link and 70 word company description on the “LINKS” page
of the NITSL website for one year. Enjoy food and beverages during the workshop.
Please send your company information at least two weeks prior to the workshop to email@example.com
Vendor Sponsorship Opportunities for 2020:
Food sponsors will be listed on the agenda as well on the NITSL website.
• Welcome Reception – an opportunity to provide marketing collateral and signage on the tables and bar area Monday evening during pre-registration for two hours from 5:00 PM TO 7:00 PM
The fee is $3,500.00 – one sponsorship opportunity
• Lunch – an opportunity to provide marketing collateral and signage on each dining table and network with members – Noon to 1:00 PM
The fee is $2,750.00 – one sponsor per lunch – Three opportunities, Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday
• Breakfast – an opportunity to provide marketing collateral and signage on each dining table and network with members – 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
The fee is $1,750.00 – one sponsor per breakfast – Four opportunities, Monday-Tues.-Wed.-Thurs.
• Morning Break - an opportunity to provide marketing collateral and signage on each dining table and network with members –
The fee is $1,000.00 – one sponsor per morning break – Four opportunities, Monday-Tues.-Wed.-Thurs.
• Afternoon Break - an opportunity to provide marketing collateral and signage on each dining table and network with members –
The fee is $1,000.00 - one sponsor per afternoon break – Three opportunities, Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday
• Keycard Sponsorship – Company logo placed on the front of the hotel room keycard. NITSL logo and conference info will be placed on the keycard sleeve - $2500.00. One sponsorship opportunity
All vendors who purchase a sponsorship will have their logo displayed on a 55” monitor during their sponsorship time.
Vendor Night Raffle
In order to encourage maximum attendance and vendor member interaction, we ask each vendor to bring a gift to be raffled off to members that attend Vendor Night. Each vendor will be responsible for a collection point at their booth for names to be drawn. Names will be drawn toward the end of the evening. There will be one prize per person. This is designed to produce more winners by eliminating duplicate winners and keep members around for the entire evening. Members must be present to win. Vendors cannot enter these raffles. If a member wins more than one prize, they can trade their prize or elect to keep what they have and then another name will be picked for the prize that was turned over. There is no limit to the value of the prize. In the past, the average value has been around $150.00, but you are not obligated to spend that much.
An invitation to register for the workshop will be sent to all vendors on NITSL’s vendor distribution list. Please register as soon as you receive your invitation as the vendor slots and sponsorship opportunities fill up quickly. All invoices must be paid prior to the workshop. NITSL accepts VISA/MasterCard and American Express via Cvent when registering or payment can be made by check payable to NITSL and sent to the address on your invoice.
Sponsorships will be available on a first come first served basis.
Thank you for your interest and support in NITSL.